Friday, August 08, 2008

Will Dave stop moaning?

Poor Dave's having a rotten time. Eating like a pig and running like a spacker. Lol, only kidding Dave!!!
I went out for my 45 minutes of torture at Chorlton Water Park (CWP)- it's a lovely day. I don't really like lovely days, they don't agree with me. It's too hot. I decided to do 23 minutes out and 22 minutes back (see what I did there?) but just as I left Sale Water Park (SWP), I got tumbled by 2 big dogs called Becks and Sparky (after David Beckham and Mark Hughes apparently) who were big Labradors and soaking wet and covered in mud. Well I couldn't refuse to throw a ball or 2 for them could I? Seemed rude. Plus running's supposed to be fun so why not stop and smell the wet dog now and again eh?
I ran down the Mersey and across the bridge again into the top part of CWP, sweating like a...... anyway. Realised that I'd only done 43 minutes or so and then though 'bollocks' what's 2 minutes. But then I realised again that 2 minutes is 2 minutes of training that'll bring me closer to the 2.30 half marathon time I want to achieve or beat. Buggeration. Now I feel rotten.
As always I have no idea how well I've done as I haven't had time to download the gremlin. Having a rest day tomorrow so will do it all then.

Oh, and ANOTHER day of not smoking. Yay!!!

Laters x

No comments: