Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Reps Day

So, today was reps day - 10 x 400mtrs at 10k pace (sub 10 min mile) with 1 minute walk breaks and I did it!!!

Well, nearly :o$

What I actually did was the first 5 x 400mtrs with 1 minute rests then had a 2 minute rest did 3 more reps had another 2 minute rest then finished as per the schedule. Gremlin reports I did a total of 3.12 miles in 32 minutes so think overall I managed it and am v.chuffed with myself.

So come on Rodders - the gauntlet is laid down ;o}

2 comments:

Rodders and Dave said...

Congrats mate, consider the gauntlet well and truly taken up!!!

Unknown said...

oooh you are all getting super dooper fast.

You should take the group on Wed and get them doing the 400m reps, it would be good practice for everyone(and me)

I sooo need to speed up