Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday 10th August

As Dave said, I was late as usual. You'd think everyone else would be used to it by now. Was nice to see Karen again. Emma was with us as usual. We had no Cerys this week as she decided that going to Prague was more fun. Can you imagine that? She's weird.

Had a good run at CWP, as usual my right shin was giving me gyp. A quick stretch sorted that, went around the Ees as Dave said. Nothing much more to report as I'm having a hangover style PMT day which means that there will be no amusement or fun. Although for some reason, people seem to think it's funny when I'm in a bad mood. The b***ards.

I enjoyed the run, could have done more, which is great, but for now am sticking with my faithful running buddy. If she has to 50% then so will I!!! Which is a great excuse for being lazy on a Sunday morning. But will continue the training plan for the rest of the week as best I can. Going to go to the gym as it's easier to work out the reps this week. Anyone know how 10 minute miles equates in km? If I'm supposed to do a 10 minute mile pace, then how does that look for 200m in km? Does that make sense? I'm no good at numbers, I'm better at ballet than numbers lol!!!

Laters,

Rodders x

Thanks to Emma for putting a pic on FB of me looking like a 'tard, Karen flashing her Chapel Hat Pegs, and Dave looking ... well not her best. You will regret that Copson, I WILL get you back.
Consider yourself warned!!!!!

No comments: