Thursday, August 07, 2008

Rodders Rambles

Since I seem to go off at tangents most of the time, I'll try to be to the point. Wednesdays run was a good 'un for most part. We ran as a group for the first 35 ish mins (with Northern Sole) then Dave an I branched off and it started to rain - oh but before that some twat outside a pub asked us why we were running and threw a beer bottle at us. I have a name for those kind of people, it begins with a 'c' and ends in 'unts'.

I've gone off on a tangent already. Can't really help it. So, Dave and I branched off to finish the rest of our 65 minutes. Of course, as soon as we do, it starts to rain. Then Dave needs a poo so we have to find a pub, then we decide that we don't want to run past a big group of girls.

So Palatine Road gets a beating, only by the time we get to the end of Palatine Road we haven't done 65 mins (cos we're sooooooooooo fast) so we have to run around like loons to make it up. Ended up halfway down Barlow Moor Road as well (still raining at this point) Had a great laugh in the process though, felt for Dave cos her hip hurt though. Felt brilliant myself 'cos I don't smoke yay!!!!!

Feel knackered today, and i've been at work since 7.30 am and it's onlu 8.30pm. Poor me.
Looking forward to doing the splits tomorrow (I love saying that lol) 45 minutes of probable hell. But, If Dave can do it, I'm bloody sure I'm going to as well.

Laters xRoddersx

1 comment:

cerys said...

:oO @ the beer bottle

I love the blogs you two are posting!
they're great... almost like running with you
but less sweaty and knackering!
:oD