Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aw Poor Dave!!

Dave, get your sorry arse in gear and get out and do some training. I'm not having any of this feeling sorry for yourself lark. I work shite hours (double shifts) and weekends etc and still manage to get out!! All you've got to do today is 35 sodding 'easy' minutes!!!!

There's no way you're embarrassing me at the GNR by running like a spacker!!!

I'm only kidding mate, everyone feels like shite sometimes, just have a rest and get yourself together and get out when you feel better. There's no point forcing yourself to run when you're not feeling your best. Hopefully you'll be back on form soon. If not I'll cheer you up on Sunday!!!!

Oh and BTW, I won't be at the club tonight, I'm on a double shift, so I'll have to do my 70 minutes tomorrow.

Laters xxRoddersxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you do your 70 mins today? If not do you want to do it Friday?