Friday, August 08, 2008

FFS

What is it with all these complications - why can't I just run at an oddly slow pace for as long as I like. Whoever designed this training programme does not run in the city centre! My gremlin ranged from 6 minute to 15 minute miles all within the space of 30 seconds and so with my head ready to explode I decided to just bl**dy run! Did the prescribed 45 minutes at around 10 1/2 minute mile pace I think but still have a hurty hip so it won't go down in history as a great run but it's another one done and that's the main thing.
Still eating like miss piggy - had a bowl of porridge after my dinner last night as I was starving.
So far today have had the usual bowl of porridge with raisins and a banana and 1/2 a melon (oh and a huge filling at the dentist ouch!?!?).
Can't think of any thing rambling to write so going to go and play word twist now!

1 comment:

Rodders and Dave said...

I found it really hard to get the timings right. The gremlin, like yours, was all over the place so I just used the time to speed up for a bit and then slow down when I needed. At least we went out for 45 minutes and stayed the distance. Stop beating yourself up about it, or i'll do it for you!!! You're doing great!!!!