Monday, March 22, 2010

Owwie!!!!

Good afternoon reader - just a quickie, I'm off to work shortly.

I bit the bullet on Friday and finally saw a physio. I can't quite remember what he told me the injury was called, but it started with 'Mid Range' and regarded virtually all the lower leg muscles. Quite common apparently. Just like me.

I have strengthening exercises to do, and they hurt like a bitch. They're supposed to make me stronger, they make me unable to walk. I'm sure that's not right lol!! I did the heel lifts and lowers on Friday, and on Saturday, but by Sunday (and also today) it was too painful to do, I'm going to see if i can manage them later tonight at work, if not, then definitely tomorrow.

Dave and I did a run along the Fallowfield loop on Sunday 21st, we decided to run for 50 minutes, so 25 out and back. It was a painful run for me. My tendons and muscles were screaming at me for the whole distance. I have to thank Dave on 2 counts, one, for not losing her temper with me, and 2, for encouraging me so much - you're a real mate x

So, still sore today, I'll take it easy with the running, and i have 2 classes at the gym booked this week - hurrah!!!!!

Laters, Rodders xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I realy need to get my arse back in gear and follow your good example... Well done for getting on with the training again x.

AR