Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 More!!!!

So, did the usual Wednesday night run with the crowd. It was a very short run for some reason. Think it might have been because of the bar. In fact I'm sure of it. Seemed like a bit of a waste to come out on such a miserable night, to make the effort and only do a couple of miles.

Anyhoo.... Emma and I went off to Dunham Massey park today for a few miles, it was a lovely cold windy day, perfect really. I had a brilliant run, and felt really energetic. Although after having about 5 weeks off over Christmas has taken it's toll on my endurance a bit, after 4 miles I can feel myself draining. Time to look at a better diet maybe? We did a comfortable 4 and a bit miles and then ran back to Em's car that she parked at a FARM!!!!! Woo Hooooo!!! Best bit of the day, they had turkeys, cats, cows and pigs!!!! It's LOVELY!!!! *ahem* calming down a bit. It was a pleasure to run somewhere so beautiful for a change, and the river Bollin was just fab, wish I could live round there.

So it's time to up the mileage on the long run. Really need to aim for 7 miles on Sunday, hopefully Dave will be up for it, but she's being a bit quiet this time round.


OI DAVE!!! WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO MATE!!!!

I think it's about 8 weeks until Wilmslow - God help us!!!!! Lol!!!!!

No comments: