Thursday, August 06, 2009

Still Running?

Yep, still running albeit not as often. I think it's a big mistake not to enter any races/runs, there's not as much incentive for lazy bones like me. Don't be mistaken though, i'm going to the gym up to 4 times a week and running quite often while i'm there. At the moment I have achilles tendonitis, quite painful really.

Work and home life take over.

Talking of which, the wedding plans were going ok until I got a letter from First Choice this morning to say that our premium class flights were no longer available, sorry about that. Well that's not ok is it? Steve phoned them and they've told him that the plane has been changed and there are less seats available in first class. We're in the middle of trying to sort it out. I didn't think i would drift into the part of 'stressed out bride'. I was already ready to cry this morning, and the icing on the cake was witnessing the funeral cortege of the young soldier from Stockport who was killed in Afghanistan. I'm utterly ashamed that I don't even know what his name was.
RIP.
Then i'm sat here watching the news while writing this, and Harry Patch's funeral is on.
RIP to you too.
Yeah, that did it for me, and i've been having a right sad day ever since. Honeymoon? How can that even compare to that fella? Puts it all in perspective huh?

Well i've seriously depressed myself now. Cup o' tea i think. Wish I had some chocolate.

:-(

No comments: