Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boredom, and sore legs.

You know that feeling you used to get when you were a kid and you were growing? Yeah, growing pains, that's them. I think i must be growing. My legs were killing me last night. We went out and did a 4 mile run with the club, and the first 2 miles were a bit icky, but by the time I'd got through the 4, I felt like I could run even more.Was nice to have a run with Dave, as usual and was able to have a good moan about everything. Not sure how the legs got so sore on a 4 miler though. Must've been tired.

So anyway, another few days closer to Wilmslow. Think I'll be resting until the Sunday big 'un. We've got 10 miles planned. I'm sure it'll be great fun.......

Watch this space. (Not literally of course, you'd get very very bored)

Rodders x

No comments: